Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lust it

I've been working one a few pieces off the site so I haven't made any updates in the last two days. I'm currently working on a decent size article roughly titled Balmainia.
In the mean time, I've taken a break to bring you a collection of pieces revolving around a macabre mood that has slowly but powerfully settled over the fashion industry right now.
I couldn't be happier. I love this dark predisposition designers are pulling from right now. Here are a few of my favorite pieces. More to come.


Dark




-Burberry Prorsum - Leather Ankle Boots, $1,340 at Netaporter.com
-Balmain - Detailed Badge Blazer, $5,635
-Balenciaga - Studded Arena Bag, $1,914 at Barney's
-Elizabeth and James - Double Cross Ring, $225 at Shopzoeonline.com
-Christian Louboutin - Rollerball Loafer, $995 at Saks
-Alexander McQueen - Dustersnake Clutch, $1,895
-Burberry - Woven Barbed Wire Bracelet, $245 at Burberry boutiques
-Heritage - Wolf Tank, $15 at Forever 21