Monday, September 7, 2009

Coming up roses

If you know me, you may be aware of my love affair with roses. I love rose fragrances and love rose adornments even more. Whether a romantic pink or a lush crimson, you can never go wrong with roses.

In the last few years, the average number of roses sold in America is about 1.2 billion wich relays, per capita, 4.67 roses per person.

The products below are items I've used and love -Moroccan Rose Eau De Toilette, Rosebud Salve- or items I've seen and fallen for -the Valentino wallet-

The rose ring is the steal of the day for only $4.80 at Forever 21

Roses

-Smith's - Rosebud Salve, $6 Sephora
-The Body Shop - Moroccan Rose Eau De Toilette, $25 The Body Shop
-Valentino - Wallet, $700 Saks Fifth Avenue
-Lancome - Juicy Rougue Lasting Lip Shine in Florida Rose, $18 Macy's
-Forever 21 - Peyton Flower Ring, $4.80 Forever 21